The main purpose of the project is to reduce the prevalence rate Gender Based Violence (GBV) in Bahir Dar Town.
Specifically the project aims to
•Advocate Girls’ rights,
• Create Awareness in the Community on the harmful effects of GBV,
•Combat the practices of GBV through networking,
•Rehabilitate victims through psychosocial support.
The project four outputs;
• The prevalence rate of GBV will be reduced
• Awareness of Students on GBV increased
• Girls’ participation in education increased
• The psycho-Social Traumas of victims will be alleviated