Date(s) - 26/10/2017
10:00 - 12:00
Niels Treschows hus, room HF-12
For the coming three years of the H2020-programme there are over 10 relevant calls for global health researchers to apply to.
Kristin Andersen, national contact point for Health in H2020 will present relevant calls (topics) for global health researchers for the next three years, and it will be possible to informally discuss your proposal idea.
- prevention and treatment, and / or cure of infectious diseases
- implementation research for maternal and child health
- prevention and treatment of neglected infectious diseases
- prevention, detection, and management of hypertension and/or diabetes
- big data for early detection of infectious disease threats
- European wide sustainable clinical research networks for infectious diseases
- Global health governance
- Integrated health approaches and alternatives to pesticide use
- Climate change impacts on health in Europe
- Human dynamics, including health, of climate change
GLOBVAC has been an major funder for global health research in Norway since 2012, but has in the recent years experienced cuts in planned funding. GLOBVAC will now mobilize global health researchers in Norway to seek out other arenas for funding important research.
The H2020-programme will in its final stages (2018-2020) have a strong emphasis on collaboration with low- and middle income countries (LMICs), in line with the strategy for EU international cooperation in research and innovation (COM(2012)497).
The seminar is open for everyone interested in research on global health.
A light lunch will be served.